Tuesday 1 March 2016

My top 3 BMX/mx fails

This is my top 3 crashes


Number 3… We went for a familey day at the motocross track… I was going very fast up to the double and i went down in slow motion. It felt like slow motion but it wasn't. I landed on the fuel tank and then went down on the ground. The speed I was going was about 15. 


Number 2… I was at Rotoz dirt jump park newplythomuth. I was doing a jump line and I went other a 5 meter jump and went in a nose dive. I had a concussion. I can not rember after my crash. I keeped repeating myself. I went to hospital for 5 hours.

Number 1… I was at the BMX track and there is a big double… I can clear it but I just happened to go off the lip rong and go in a nose dive. I decked it by front wheel an got sweeper of my bike and laned on the next jump… And then this happened… I went to hospital and they X-rayed my arm and my colla bone was broken. My dad said you would be crying if it was broken. He was rong.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome story Deno, I can tell you enjoy writing about you bike riding events. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.