Wednesday 10 August 2016

Awe swimming

AWE SWIMMING

Today is the day of the first swimming lesson at the aquatic center. The swimming program is called AWE swimming. AWE means respect with a bit of fear or a wonder. So through back to on the bus. Brimm, brimm. The bus goes as we start heading off to AWE swimming. I don't enjoy the noise on the bus so through back to getting the rash tops on. Oh i love the color of the rash tops. Oh my rash tops to big for me, big deal deno just tuck it into your pants. It's a bit disgusting, well, at least it's not under my under wear. The instructor puts us all into groups of three. OMG there is maths everywhere. Through back to the first swimming object we are going to jump off. This jump looks so BIG. I stubbornly jump off the ledge and then i do the drop a second time after waiting in the line. The line only takes 30 seconds to get to the front again. We moved up to a really big drop. It’s 2.10 meters. OMG it's fun splashing the pools. Next we did swimming the lengths. I did breaststroke. I learnt how to float on my back. I did back stroke for 1 minutes straight. I had so much fun. so we got changed and then we left.      

4 comments:

  1. Totally love your story Deno. Some parts of the story made me laugh! Keep up with the swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased you enjoyed your swimming experience, your story was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were amazing when you worked through your worries about jumping off with the lifejacket on. Every day you got stronger and stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like you to re-post your writing, with your ideas split into paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.