Monday 6 February 2017

Donald's dinner

IF I WAS TO INVITE ONE PERSON TO COME OVER TO DINNER IT WOULD BE…

Well I wouldn't invite my brother Barnie because he would just put a mince and cheese pie into the microwave and squirt sauce all over his pie and take a big bite and then….
Bugger it's hot! 
Then sauce and mince is all over the front of his shirt and he is like…. Man, and licks sauce and mince off is short and fingers.

So I would invite……

Well I wouldn't invite my older brother patch because he puts tomato sauce on his ice cream so that puddin would be gross. My mum tells him a little bit of sauce. Only a thin layer of the size of your fist. He puts a thick layer of two fists. He puts sauce on spaghetti and everything. 
So I would invite….

❤TRUMP❤

2 comments:

  1. Great story Deno. So true about your brothers eating habits, funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Deno, I wonder if 'Trump' would have to much tomatoe sauce on his mince and cheese pie?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.