Thursday 28 September 2017

UPGRADE OF REFLECT OF WRITTING

My writing is based on WW2. I have done a series of them. The mission one to the Mission five and doing the mission six. They are four pages long to six or seven.

My goal is organization. I need to work on sub titles and paragraphs. sometimes I put two ideas into one paragraph but I am getting it. When I do a information report, I sometimes forget and don’t do sub titles correctly. I am working on this.  

I got inspired to do a war story was because of war movies I was watching and I thought I could put some good language in there and It would be a powerful. That lead to a big series of stories.

The series is about dogfights and war missions. The mission one is two hook up with bombers and lead them to a oil company in germany. We come across 109’s and german jets. I fly in the mission a P 51D Mustang. I have a friend called Sam in the story. He died though.

Then the second mission ( The Mission Two ) is about me getting deported to Britain to fight due to loss of military and I then fly a Spitfire. I get shot and ditch. I had a friend in this story as well called Larry and he was my mate in the Mission there as well but died due to the mission in the Mission Three.

The mission three was about how I had never flew a bomber and we were on a bombing mission. We get shot down by a formation of enemy fighters in Japan off the border by a few KM. Larry died and I had to leave him. Then I run from the waves of Japs in coming burn’t and injured and in minutes dieing.

Then It goes to the mission four, the escape from hell. It’s about escaping the Japs by running and dragging myself to the Britain Border before death and captured by the Japs. A chopper pilot gets me but we get shot down then it's back to square run as I parachuted out. Then another pilot comes in a chopper and we make it back to the base. Then I rest up at the base mini hospital.

The mission five is about the base where I am resting getting bombed. A bomb that hasn’t gone off fall through the roof. I run outside and get a random Spitfire. I am now not injured or sore, I am just a bit tired. I shot down some planes and can’t land at the base due to explosions and my fuel tank just holds up for traveling to a new base.

The mission six is going to be about  dogfights in the American planes which will lead to the mission nine. It will have some facts to...

Here is some of my writing… ( No paragraphs )

My lack of my wing man leaves me exposed, I look in my revision mirror to see a big splash of metal. It's a 109 on my Six o'clock. This unlike any pilot I have come across. I roll, reverse but this pilot has sunk his teeth into my Mustang. I look in the mirror again and realize that this guy is out performing me. I took a hard turn right and he out turned me and got his guns on me and got me. My aircraft is now slightly Injured, but far from broken. Only another big hit will have an effect on me. My gas mask at 4 G is meant to stay on but I needed to keep pushing it up because I was sweating, and it’s falling down my chin. I want to get airspeed and turn sharp but he has enough time behind me to react. I perform a make shift dare devil trick that I have only practised a handful of times. My head hits the canopy as I pull the controller hard in my gut and turn hard rudder which stalls the aircraft and the talk of the propeller helps twist the plane around and then you just neutralize it. This was a crazy move because if I failed, I would have become an easy target for the dirty german. My airspeed was down to nothing and I fall for 200 feet in 5 seconds until my blade starts chopping through the air again. I have survived, barely. I am surely not going after that guy again.



By Deno Astwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.